New sexual assault allegations against Sean “Diddy” Combs are being investigated by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, ABC News reported Monday.
According to NBC, police in Largo, Fla., took a report on Sept. 20 from a man who claimed that Combs had sexually assaulted him in 2020.
A spokesperson for the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department told Yahoo on Monday that the agency received an official copy of the report from the Largo Police Department on Nov. 14 and that the Special Victims Bureau will be investigating the allegations.
Though the victim’s name is redacted from the report, ABC News said that a music producer had identified himself as the plaintiff in a since-deleted Instagram post. The outlet added that this person also confirmed that he was one of the John Does who filed a civil lawsuit against Combs in July. Yahoo has not confirmed this person’s identity.
Yahoo reached out to the Largo Police Department but did not immediately receive a response.
According to ABC, a spokesperson for the Largo Police Department in Florida said that authorities there assisted the East Los Angeles Sheriff’s Office with an investigation into Combs. Largo police are not investigating the allegations separately, the outlet added.
In the report obtained by ABC News, the person who filed the report accused Combs of sexually assaulting him in February 2020. Also detailed in the report was an alleged incident that took place in March 2021, in which the same person accused C.J. Wallace, the son of the late rapper Christopher Wallace, also known as Notorious B.I.G., of aiding in his sexual assault by Combs.
Yahoo reached out to representatives for Wallace but did not receive an immediate response.
The victim, according to ABC News, alleged that Wallace took him to a location where Combs then assaulted him. Per the outlet, Wallace reportedly filed a counterclaim against the victim last week in Florida, in which he denied what he called “wildly false and defamatory allegations,” which he deemed part of a “calculated smear campaign.”
Jonathan Davis, a civil attorney and member of Combs’s legal team, said in a statement to Yahoo: “As Mr. Combs’ legal team has repeatedly stated for over a year now, he cannot address every meritless allegation in what has become a media circus. Let me make it absolutely clear, Mr. Combs categorically denies as false and defamatory all claims that he sexually abused anyone.”
Combs was found guilty in July on two counts of transportation to engage in prostitution related to his ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura and a victim who testified under the pseudonym “Jane.” He was sentenced to 50 months — four years and two months — in prison in October and is currently serving his sentence at Federal Correctional Institution Fort Dix in New Jersey.
NEUESTE BEITRÄGE
- 1
Agios Pharma shares jump as US FDA expands approval for its blood disorder drug24.12.2025 - 2
Whale stranded off Germany for days is stuck again28.03.2026 - 3
Manual for Picking Coastline Travel06.06.2024 - 4
German economic institutes cut forecast in half over Iran war01.04.2026 - 5
Dramatic Dominance d: A Survey of \Feelings in front of an audience\ Theater Play10.08.2023
Ähnliche Artikel
Why do people get headaches and migraines? A child neurologist explains the science of head pain and how to treat it01.12.2025
6 Vehicle Rental Administrations: Pick Your Ideal Ride06.06.2024
Vote In favor of Your Favored Kind Of Cheddar05.06.2024
VPN Administrations for Online Protection06.06.2024
Russia Establishing Long-Range Drone Bases In Belarus, Warns Ukraine05.04.2026
From Sea shores to Urban areas: Astonishing Worldwide Travel Objections05.06.2024
$30K Disability Scam Implodes After Surf Trip in Mexico27.03.2026
‘Integral part of our nation’: Herzog visits Franciscan Sisters in Jerusalem ahead of Christmas24.12.2025
Olivia Rodrigo announces 3rd album, 'You Seem Pretty Sad for a Girl So in Love,' set to debut in June02.04.2026
The Manual for Decent European Urban communities in 202405.06.2024














